Who is AMIGO?

This is the person behind the in-game name AMIGO.

Hi! I am Arjaymar Hortezano. You can call me any name you want. Others call me Rj, Arj, Jay, Jaymar, Ar, Jmaw, Awjaymaw, etc. 

I graduated from the University of Cebu - Banilad Campus with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT).

I am currently working at Avensia Philippines, Inc. for more than a year already as a PIM Developer.

I am a friendly person, however, if we're not friends yet, you'll have to approach me first as I am a shy person.

I usually spend most of my free time playing computer games since 2005. I love doing it as it relaxes me and, at the same time, it lets me be competitive as I am a competitive person.

Other than playing computer games, I also love traveling. I've been to Sagada and Palawan. I can't tell which of the two destinations that I went to was the best as both places offered different experiences.

As for writing, it is not my passion. I do this to enhance my English skills through writing and speaking.

If you like to play games with me, you can reach out on Facebook

Lastly, please follow my pages below. I use these pages to upload funny content and game highlights. I sometimes go live if the internet connection is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead by Daylight